- This is a true "psychedelic" recording in its literal sense. And probably the most "far out" musical work of the one-man-home-recording-project ANYONE'S DREAMCOLOUR. One improvised guitar track was recorded, while allegedly under the influence of some psychedelic substance, and later, over the next few weeks/months three more tracks were overdubbed with various guitars, voices, drums and other sounds – trying to resemble the different moods of a psychedelic experience. The result is – not surprising – an unnerving, often disturbing bizarre listening adventure. This for sure isn't straight rock music! Rather a kind of a rough soundscape, giving one the opportunity to witness an inner space travel. Some tracks, like for example "Out of Time", are heavily disjointed, resembling quite effectively the affect of psychedelic substances.
- "Butterfly", which is sandwiched between the two parts of the long "Acid Daze" song, was recorded under similar conditions around the same time on another date. This time the rhythm guitar track was recorded live together with a drum track, more or less improvised, lyrics added later.
- "No Difference" was (in a more rock oriented version/arrangement) later played live by CLOUD NINE (and ORANGE) and also recorded. "Butterfly" also appeared for a short time in the ORANGE playlist.
- Be warned! This recording is surely something of an acquired taste. But look at the name of this blog. Isn't that what it's all about? Different sounds for different people...
- Should be listened to in the dark on headphones!
(Links are dead - repost if requested)